The barn was already completely engulfed in flames when a cat appeared nearby and rushed to the doors. The fact is that her kitten was in the barn and the animal was not afraid of the elements but rushed to help her baby.
The heroic mother helped her baby, but she was seriously injured. In addition to the burns, the cat also inhaled a lot of carbon monoxide, so now she is in the hospital under the care of veterinarians. Unfortunately, treatment is not cheap, and the owners of this heroine cat cannot afford to pay the bills from the veterinarian.
People turned to a specialized fund for help. The cat’s ears and paws were badly damaged by the fire. She used to feed her baby with milk, but because of the burns, he now has to bottle feed.
The shelter staff plan to gradually accustom the baby to soft food, while they do not want to separate him from his mother, the cat and her kitten are constantly together.
A cat needs to see his baby. To reduce the stress level of the animal and help it recover faster, the staff decided not to separate the mother and baby.
The kitten will be with her mother until she grows up, and then they will find a new home for him. The mother’s love is so strong that she does not pay attention to the victims, just to help her baby. This is true for both humans and animals.